|Contract Plans and Specifications|
|About Your Bill|
|Household Hazardous Waste Program|
10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am selling my property. How do I get a final water/sewer bill for the sale of the property or I have a tenant moving and want to give him a final bill?
2. What is the current balance due on my water/sewer account?
3. Why is my water/sewer bill so high?
4. Have my tenants paid their bill?
5. How can I avoid having my water shut off because of a delinquent bill?
6. Why did I receive a Real Estate Tax Roll notice of a delinquent water/sewer bill?
7. Did I receive a "sprinkling credit"?
8. What were the total water and sewer bills paid for the year (for tax purposes)?
9. How do I obtain the use of a fire hydrant?
10. Why do I have rusty water and what can I do about it?
©2006 Kenosha Water Utility